Purpose of use of personal information
In addition, we will not use personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the person in advance.
- To confirm, answer or respond to inquiries, opinions, requests, or consultations
- To send catalogs, direct messages, free samples, etc. to introduce products and services provided by us and our affiliates;
- We will conduct surveys necessary for the services provided by the Company and post the results.
- For the creation of materials related to the research, research, planning, development, statistics and marketing of the service
- To respond to requests for admission of personal information, etc.
- Review transactions, provide service information, contact business, and other contacts to properly manage contract details, and other necessary actions
- To manage and manage seminars, events, etc. sponsored or participated by our company
- For the implementation of other incidental work necessary to achieve the purposes of each of the above items
Provision of personal information to a third party
Except in the following cases, we never provide personal information to third parties:
- When the consent of the person is obtained in advance
- When personal information is provided through business succession through mergers, company splits, business transfers, etc.
- When required by law
- When it is important to protect a person’s life, or property and it is difficult to get that person’s permission
- In particular, public health needs to be improved and children develop healthily, and it is difficult to obtain human consent.
- If it is necessary for a national institution, local government, or its consignor to cooperate to perform the work stipulated by law, the company will perform the business with the consent of the applicant, etc.
Outsourcing of personal information handling business
We may outsource part or all of the business that handles personal information within the scope of the purpose of use.
In this case, the Company shall appropriately supervise the outsourced business and take safety management measures.
Disclosure/correction/suspension of the use of personal information Regarding personal information held by the Company, we received a request for disclosure, notification of purpose of use, correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of provision to a third party. In that case, we will respond appropriately by the method prescribed by our company after strict identity verification.
Personal information protection measures
- We will implement necessary security measures to prevent risks such as leakage, loss, damage, or unauthorized access of personal information under its control.
- We will endeavor to store the personal information we hold in a safe environment that can only be accessed by authorized users.
- When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, or providing personal information to a third party with the consent of the person in question, we will supervise it as necessary and appropriate so that personal information is not leaked.
- Cookies are codes sent from websites to identify browsers and can record data such as website browsing information from a computer on the cookie issuer’s server. It is the one that it becomes.
- Please note that cookies themselves do not contain personal information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses.
- You can also manipulate your browser settings to refuse to accept cookies or delete cookies after you receive them.
- Even in that case, except for some functions such as login, it does not prevent you from browsing this site, but when logging in, please allow cookies (including cookies of third parties) from your browser settings. Please.
- The cookies used on this site include the following third-party cookies:
- Please refer to their websites for information on how these third parties collect cookies and what they use them for.
- Browsing information, etc. collected using cookies will be used for the following purposes.
- To make it easier for customers to browse website, such as displaying browsing history on this site.
- Planning of new services by analysing browsing information on this site, improvement of service quality, etc.
- Delivery of behavioural targeting advertisements by third parties (advertisements delivered according to your interests and preferences based on your browsing information on this site)
- If you do not wish to see behavioural targeting ads, please refer to the third-party website below and make non-display settings.
- Regarding revision of provisions, The Company shall be able to appropriately revise this provision except as provided by laws and regulations, and if the content of the revision may have a significant impact on the person, the Company’s corporate site.